In this free Masterclass, Jacqui Lofthouse explains her Writer of Impact Framework – designed to support every writer who longs to make a true impact with their writing work.
Here, Jacqui explains her unique methods for becoming more confident and more productive as a writer – as you develop your craft and make important connections that will support your writing life in the long term. If you’d like to explore these ideas further, do click the button below to join our Literary Mastermind. Enrolment closes on 18th February 2024.
What if there was a new way of ‘being’ as a writer? A place where mindset, craft and industry knowledge were all equally honoured?
If you’re ready for a different experience of your writing life, it’s here...
Our Exclusive Bonuses include:
- For those signing up before Sunday February 12th 2024, you get a free ticket to our ‘Getting Published Day’ in beautiful Asia House in central London on 15th June 2024 and the opportunity to meet top London Literary Agents. A delicious lunch and refreshments are included and of course this is a great chance to also meet fellow writers!
- For the first ten to sign up, you also get a free ticket for Jacqui’s Developing your Novel or Memoir Course – a full day online course to be held on Saturday 21st September.
- For the first five to pay in full, you will also have access to a half day strategy session with Jacqui Lofthouse, which may be taken in person.
The Literary Mastermind includes:
- Membership of The Literary Community, with all that it offers, including weekly live classes on all aspects of writing craft, weekly ‘write-ins’ to keep you accountable to do your work, access to our online Literary Salon and twice yearly in-person meet-ups in London.
- Monthly Masterclasses with Jacqui Lofthouse on the strategy and the business of the writing life – including marketing, social media, press and PR and relations with agents, publishers and readers.
- ‘Pods’ of no more than 7 writers which meet with one of our trusted team twice monthly for reading, feedback and empowering discussion about their work.
- Feedback and annotation on 10,000 words of your work by one of our valued editorial team.